Safe, Atraumatic Bone surgery
- Safe and atraumatic ultrasonic piezo bone surgery. Non active on fragile anatomic structure (Piezo modulated mode).
- Patented technology electronics to provide great efficacy and clinical benefits.
- Dedicated to ultrasonic precise bone surgery the Piezotome® M+ has:
– a dual connection for faster surgery
– a tactile screen for intuitive settings.
Bone preservation thanks to highly precise cut, linear tip vibrations, controlled and regular tip amplitude.
Boosted Piezotome® handpiece with 6 ceramic rings for safe and atraumatic bone surgery.
Automatic frequency adjustment for optimal and continuous efficiency irrespective of the load applied.
– Multifunction ON/OFF footswitch OR certified IPX8
– Precise and constant irrigation flow rate to avoid bone necrosis
– Single use irrigation lines for perfect asepsis
– Long-lasting durable components: handpiece, wrench, sterilization tray
For both surgeon and patient: safe and effortless cut, increased tactile sensation and reduced post-operative pain with less swelling and bruising.
PROVEN ULTRASONIC BENEFITS
– Tissue preservation (nerves, arteries, dura mater)
– Thin and precise osteotomies
– Reduced post-operative pain
– Better healing
– Stable and long term results
Call The Office
021 556 6524
Unit 8, Aska House, Village Walk
Link Road, Parklands